Staff at The Big Swing have worked with a number of different schools over the last few years and have received fantastic results.We can provide bespoke, adventure play sessions at your school setting or here at the playground; during school hours, evenings, weekend and school holidays.
INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SCHOOL SESSION EITHER AT YOUR SETTING OR THE PLAYGROUND? CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS.
INTERESTED IN THE WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES THAT WE HAVE TO OFFER?
CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
CLICK BELOW TO READ TESTIMONIALS THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED SINCE BEGINNING OUR SCHOOL PROJECT.
Some of our previous work includes:
* Weekly, half day sessions at the playground. Two hours working on a focused activity, lunch, then twohours free play.
* Weekly sessions in a school. Playworkers provide a target group with focused activities to improveattendance, behaviour and attention.
* Weekly sessions at a school working with a full year group. Three activities available on rotation, tailored to fit in with the schools current topic, .i.e. Stone age, iron age, bronze age etc.
* One off play session where children are able to play freely. This session was held at the playground and used as an end of year treat. Activities included camp fire cooking and den building.
* One off fun day at a school for a full school as an end of year treat. Each class came outside on rotation, with playworkers providing den building, campfire cooking and sports.